Do you need more performance from your HPE ProLiant Sever series platforms? HPE Enterprise Solid State Drives (SSDs) deliver exceptional performance and endurance while reducing power consumption for customers with applications requiring high random read and write IOPs performance. You can prevent data loss and monitor the SSD life with HPE SmartSSD Wear Gauge compatibility in management tools.
Leveraging NAND Flash technology, they support HPE ProLiant servers including Gen9 and server storage platforms. Because they are available as Small Form Factor (SFF) and Large Form Factor (LFF) hot plug devices, non-hot plug SFF devices, and SFF Quick Release devices, you have great flexibility in your installation.
These drives deliver higher performance, better latency, and more power-efficient solutions when compared with traditional rotating media (HDDs). Plus they fit seamlessly into the existing HPE server infrastructure.
Provides simplicity and lower total cost of ownership
HPE Solid State Drives deliver reduced power consumption, providing improved IOPS/W versus rotating media while reducing datacenter cooling costs. With compatibility in management tools, SmartSSD Wear Gauge prevents data loss and monitors SSD life.
Increases the efficiency of your server
HPE Solid State Drives allow you to get the most out of your server with more compute per watt with SSDs. Utilizes the unique Power Advisor tool for SSD and system power planning. Uses self-describing LED's that reduces drive activity confusion.
Accelerate workload performance with high performing HPE solid state drives
HPE Solid State Drives (SSDs) achieve higher Input/Output Per Second (IOPs) to enhance the performance of your data center. Experience the latest technology in the market and the Industry-leading performance of 12 Gb SAS SSDs. Gives you faster access to data with excellent latency.
Delivers the high reliability you can count on in your data center
HPE Solid State Drives are rigorously tested 2.4 million hours to achieve the quality standards you need. You can rely on SSDs in various environments as they can tolerate significantly high operating shock and vibration levels. HPE firmware provides compatibility with ProLiant Server series and HPE controllers for consistency of performance.
High Performance, Exceptional Reliability, and Efficiency for Faster Business Results
- HPE 12Gb SAS Write Intensive (WI) SSDs are ideal for software-defined storage cache tier, big data analytics and high performance compute.
- Achieve higher IOPS and lower latency to enhance the performance of your data center.
- HPE 12Gb SAS Write Intensive SSDs offer an endurance of 10 DWPD.
- Maintain data accuracy with full data-path error detection.
- Choose from a portfolio of enhanced solutions in a wide variety of capacities.
HPE 24Gb Enabled SAS SSDs are Capable of 2x the Performance of 12Gb SAS SSDs.
- Next Generation of SAS interface, based on the SAS-4 specification
- HPE 24Gb Enterprise SAS capability relies on a complete ecosystem enablement requiring a 24G SAS controller and updated server infrastructure which is set to launch in 2021
- HPE 24Gb Enterprise SAS SSDs are compatible with 12Gb Enterprise SAS ecosystem
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.