Tripp Lite's IBAR12-20T offers network-grade surge and noise suppression in a versatile all-metal multi-mount cabinet with L5-20P twist-lock input plug and 20-amp capacity. Detachable mounting flanges are configurable for rack mount, wall mount and under-counter installation. Uses only 1 rack space (1U) when installed in any 19 inch EIA standard rack. Features network grade AC surge suppression with EMI/RFI noise filtering. Outlets are arranged in exclusive isolated filter banks to limit noise interaction among connected items. Includes 12 outlets (2 front mounted 15-amp/10 rear mounted 20- amp), 4.57 m (15-ft.) power cord and power switch. Diagnostic LEDs indicate AC present, line fault and protection status.
- Versatile all-metal cabinet with detachable mounting flanges allows rackmount, wallmount, undercounter and other creative mounting options.
- Uses one rack space (1U) in standard 19 inch rack ("zero U" mounting possible in many racks).
- 3840 joules/60,000 amp network-grade AC surge suppression with EMI/RFI filtering.
- 12 output receptacles outlets (2 front mounted NEMA 5-15R/10 rear mounted NEMA 5-20R)
- 15 foot AC cord with NEMA L5-20P straight-in plug connection.
- Diagnostic LEDs confirm proper wiring and suppressor operation.
- Front panel switch controls power to all outlets.
- 20 amp electrical capacity with circuit breaker.
- 120VAC, 50/60Hz electrical compatibility.
- $25,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (USA, Canada & Puerto Rico only).
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.