We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Tripp Lite's SMART 2200VS intelligent, line interactive UPS protects server, networking and telecommunications equipment from blackouts, voltage fluctuations and transient surges. Small footprint, tower UPS system occupies only 106 square inches of floor space with a height of only 14.25 inches. Large capacity 2200 VA/ 1600 watt rated UPS system offers 7 minutes runtime at full load and 19 minutes at half load during power failures. Line interactive voltage regulation corrects brownouts as low as 79V and overvoltages as high as 147V to fully regulated 120V nominal output for smooth continuous operation of connected equipment. Includes a total of 9 outlets, 3 pairs of which can be inpidually powered off and back on via software interface to selectively reboot remote equipment or shed less critical loads to extend battery runtime for more critical loads. Includes 2 DB9 and 2 USB enhanced monitoring ports for unattended shutdown, remote control and monitoring of UPS system and power data. Ships in attractive gray color scheme. Compatible with Tripp Lite's PowerAlert and Watchdog service software.
- 2200VA/1600 watt output capacity accommodates a variety of server, networking and telecom devices
- High power density 2.2kVA UPS system occupies only 106 square inches of floor space with a height of only 14.25 inches
- Compatible with North American 120V/60 Hz power as found in the USA, Canada and Mexico
- Offers 7 minutes runtime with a full load of 2200VA and 19 minutes with a half load of 1100VA
- Intelligent battery management system extends battery life
- Line interactive voltage regulation corrects severe brownouts and overvoltages from 79 to 147v back to normal 120v levels without using battery power
- 9 total outlets (7 NEMA5-15R; 2 NEMA5-15/20R)
- Includes NEMA 5-20 straight blade 20 amp input plug connection
- Notification of system status via 5 LEDs and multi-function audible alarms
- USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite's PowerAlert software
- Compatible with Tripp Lite UPS management card options TLNETCARD, WEBCARDLX and SNMPWEBCARD
- Supports Tripp Lite's WatchDog software application to restore unresponsive programs by automatically restarting them and rebooting completely locked computers by automatically switching UPS power off and back on again
- Communication ports support on battery, low battery, power restored, AC line voltage, DC battery voltage, load percentage, battery charge current, battery capacity, internal UPS temperature and line frequency status messaging. Interface supports timed inverter shutoff after unattended shutdown, activate self-test and 10 second reboot of connected equipment
- 3 pairs of customized load management receptacles can be inpidually powered off and back on again via software interface to reboot remote equipment or shed less critical loads to extend battery runtime for the most critical equipment
- Built-in Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface supports emergency shutoff in large facilities
- Hot-swappable/user replaceable batteries allow on-site battery replacement without powering off connected equipment
- UPS battery set ships fully assembled and ready for use, no time consuming, connection of inpidual internal batteries by user is necessary
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.